So I'm sitting here writing this and I just honestly can't figure out where the time went. I can't believe that the semester is already over, and that the program is ending..It has definitely been an amazing semester, and I don't want it to end but I guess all good things have to end sometime right?
The past week has been pretty busy with handing in all my work that I have due, seeing the last things that I want to see, buying souvenirs and presents for people...It's been busy and I'm pretty exhausted..but the parents not being here has been somewhat of a blessing in disguise..I don't know how I would've gotten everything done that I needed to get done if they had been here and I had had to entertain them..needless to say I was able to get everything done and handed in by Wednesday, so I have spent my last few days hanging out with friends, spending money, and just having lots of fun within London...
Monday night I went and saw Phantom of the Opera with Maggie and Jk and it was absolutely AMAZING. for anyone who hasn't seen it, you definitely should. Out of all the shows I've ever seen it is possibly one of the best that I have ever seen..It's honestly just in its on genre, and nothing compares to it at all..Out of the three shows I've seen here (along with Wicked and Avenue Q), I think it was my favorite..
Tuesday I did the day trip I was supposed to do with Tom and Nance, and went to Stonehenge, Bath, and Salisbury Cathedral...Out of the three, I'd say Bath was probably my favorite..It's this quaint little town, and there are a lot of little shops everywhere..Salisbury was a lot like bath, and the cathedral was really gorgeous..as for Stonehenge, it's definitely something work seeing, but it is not only in the middle of nowhere, but after like 10 minutes it's just like..a bunch of rocks..regardless I'm glad that I went, because it's definitely something you have to do if you're in London..I wish I had more time in Bath, just because it's absolutely gorgeous, and I feel as though there is a lot that you could do within it for a day...
Since then I have just been enjoying my time with the people in my group, random things around London, and just relaxing..tomorrow (Sunday) the rest of my group leaves, and I'm going to stay here and hang out with Maggie all day tomorrow/Monday..I'm seeing Macbeth at the Globe, which I am SUPER excited about because Macbeth is by far my favorite Shakespeare play...other than that we are just going to gallivant around central london, and hang out..then I'm heading to espana!!!
I don't know when I'll be around to blog again, because my computer is staying in London when I go to Spain..but regardless I will be returning to the good old U S of A in 9 days!! (May 3rd) so GET READY!!!!
Until later, cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAy!!!!! You're coming back, sooooon!! :)
ReplyDelete