So as most of you know I'm already home, and have been for about a week now...I'm only half unpacked, all my laundry is done, but I still can't believe how fast the time went by..I'm pretty much over jet lag which is a plus, but it's still weird driving everywhere over using the tube, not seeing the same people every day, and just being in Durham..trust me, it's not very exciting..who knows if anyone will actually read this, because now that I'm home I'm assuming nobody checks up on it anymore..regardless, it really was an amazing semester..I'm definitely not done with London yet, so until next time...Cheers!!
ps- on a side note: Spain was awesome, and just as great if not better the second time around..spent time with Meghan, went to Malaga (sorry Jamie) and got lots of sun..it was a good end to an awesome semester :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment