So pretty much I've failed epically at updating this for the past like..two weeks..but i have my reasons..everything was due, so I was busy getting caught up and everything in on time..and then I just got back from spring break in ITALIA!!!!! :D and Liverpool..Both trips were amazing, and expect a long update within the next couple days to share with all my interested readers (who I've probably lost the interest of at this point).
Anyway. Have no fear, because not only will a huge update be coming up shortly, but then from there on out I am going to update it regularly, and share random thoughts or stories I have
As for now, here is a story to keep you entertained.
So when we were in Rome, the travel agency put us in the SKETCHIEST PLACE I HAVE EVER BEEN TO IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. We got off the train station, and walked for a good 10 minutes down this back street/ally thing to find that we had to buzz in for the hostel, climb up 5 flights of stairs (with our stuff- there was an elevator that was like an original one and real sketch) with all our crap to check into this random room that was a "hostel." Let me tell you, it was SO gross...there were random guys everywhere, and I just didn't feel safe..so then we were told that we had to walk an extra 5 minutes to where our room was, which was in a completely different building! It was so gross..then we walked up 3 flights of stairs to get to that room, to which there were not enough beds for the 4 of us. Our roommates were supposedly two guys..one was Japanese and the other was American..but there were definitely things for 3 people...so basically we didn't feel safe, and decided to head back and try to find another place to stay..after trying for a good 30 minutes, breaking through the language barrier, we finally found a nice place...needless to say that shower/bed has never felt better, and it was great to be in a non sketchy room.
I hope that keeps you all entertained for a while..the next couple days are going to be busy, but I will find time to do it!
Ciao :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment